Do you like my super artsy art? I want to start making accompanying sketches to my post, even if they are stick scratchings. I think I have narrowed my books for the year all picked out. I tried to get a good mix of different genres and take a bunch of suggestions to get stuff that might not have been on my radar. Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions, I really appreciate it!
1. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand – January
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – February
4. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami – April
5 .Steve Jobs by Walter Issacson – May
6 .Racing the Beam by Nick Montfort – June
8. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain – August
9. The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith – September
10. iWoz by Steve Wozniak and Gina Smith – October
12. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk -December
This is the list for this year, and if I read through them all with extra time I have a contingency list waiting as well, with a lot more of your suggestions.
I have all the books on my trusty iPad, Matilda, ready to be read. This is going to be great. What will you guys be reading this year, or are reading now? I am curious. Let me know in any way you can, comments preferable. I mean you can use any account now to post, there is nothing stopping you! Happy reading!